The NAC Director: Bribery will not stop by arresting officials. We have to teach children not to give money anymore
Synthesis of the week04.02.2019 718 Views
1. 1120 materials were recorded in the NAC`s Chancellery.
2. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 3 000 000 lei and conducted parallel investigations on the basis of 87 delegations with the regard of 346 subjects.
3. The Analytical Department conducted 6 operational analyses and one strategic analyze, another 12 analyses being under examination.
4. 24 anticorruption proofing expertises were sent to their authors, and 8 projects are in the process of expertise.
5. 214 citizens were received in the audience of NAC officers.
6. 12 people are arrested in prison and 13 are placed under house arrest. In total - 25 people arrested.
7. 67 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 4 being in the competence of the NAC
8. During the week, the NAC released 202 integrity records for people to be employed in the public sector.
9. The informative campaign "Parents, don't give bribe" have ended in the 5 preschool institutions from the capital.
10. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has conducted 12 trainings on the subject of the Law of Integrity, another 10 trainings are planned for this week, including the subject of the Law of Integrity Whistleblowers.