The NAC Director: Bribery will not stop by arresting officials. We have to teach children not to give money anymore
Synthesis of the week25.03.2019 749 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 1, 5 milion lei and carried out parallel financial investigations on the basis of 7 delegations of prosecutors.
2. General Directorate on Criminal Prosecution has sent 13 criminal cases for solution, approximately 600 cases being under investigation.
3. 10 operational analyses have been developed, another 50 being under study.
4. 12 anticorruption proofing expertises were sent to their authors and 20 projects are in the process of expertise.
5. 5. During the reference period, NAC has participated in 4 court hearings.
6. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has organized 14 anticorruption trainings, mainly within the Customs Service. This week, the trainings will continue at Balti and Briceni customs stations. Also, on March 26, the NAC will attend a meeting with paralegals, and on March 29 will organize in Straseni an "Anticorruption day in your city". At the same time, the NAC experts will hold a lecture on the subject of the Law of Integrity at the Academy of Public Administration.
7. 1059 materials were recorded in the NAC's Chancellery, of which 45 are petitions.
8. Of the total number of arrested, 2 people are placed in the NAC isolator, 14 - in penitentiaries and 7 are placed under house arrest,.
9. 63 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 6 being in the competence of the NAC.
10. A visit of the representatives of the Hong Kong anticorruption agency will take place at the NAC, in the period of March 28-30.