The NAC Director: Bribery will not stop by arresting officials. We have to teach children not to give money anymore
Synthesis of the week01.04.2019 679 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 3 million lei and carried out parallel financial investigations on the basis of 7 delegations of prosecutors.
2. General Directorate on Criminal Prosecution has sent 17 criminal cases for solution.
3. 12 operational analyses and 2 strategic analyses have been developed.
4. 8 anticorruption proofing expertise were sent to their authors, 18 projects being in the process of expertise.
5. During the reference period, NAC has participated in 13 court hearings.
6. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has organized 25 anticorruption trainings, and in Straseni continued the campaign "An anticorruption day in your city". The current week, several trainings on the subject of the Integrity Act and the whistleblowers will take place at the National Institute of Justice and the National Penitentiary Administration.
7. 902 materials were recorded in the NAC's Chancellery, of which 27 are petitions.
8. In the NAC isolator is placed one arrested person, in penitentiaries - 18 and 7 - under house arrest. In total, 26 people are arrested in NAC causes under investigation.
9. 74 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 6 being in the competence of the NAC.
10. A visit of the representatives of the Hong Kong anticorruption agency was held at the NAC, in the period of March 28-30.