Young ambassadors of integrity from the Republic of Moldova and Romania attended an anticorruption schoolSearches at several headquarters of the Education, Youth and Sports Directiorates from the capital. Two people detained by the NAC and prosecutors in corruption casesSteering Committee of the Twinning Project at the seventh implementation phase. From recommandations - to visible results
Synthesis of the week08.04.2019 864 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 500 000 lei and carried out parallel financial investigations on the basis of 9 delegations of prosecutors.
2. General Directorate on Criminal Prosecution has sent 3 criminal cases for solution.
3. 7 operational analyses have been developed on the basis of 4 criminal cases, 40 being in the study process.
4. 25 anticorruption proofing expertise were sent to their authors, 20 projects being in the process of expertise.
5. During the reference period, NAC has participated in 11 court hearings.
6. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has organized 21 anticorruption training courses attended by 1111 audiences. The current week continues with the launch of the information and awareness raising campaign "Corruption seriously damages health", which will last until the end of June. In parallel, the campaign "No corruption at the BAC" is taking place.
7. 1103 materials were recorded in the NAC's Chancellery, of which 37 are petitions.
8. In the NAC isolator are placed 21 arrested persons under cases investigated by the NAC, and 7 - under house arrest.
9. 68 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 4 being in the competence of the NAC.
10. 63 integrity records were released by the NAC. According to the law, the clean integrity record is a proof that the person didn't drop the integrity test or haven't been tested.