Fraudulent scheme: 260,000 lei illicitly acquired by decision makers of the State Enterprise for Forestry.A chief of department at the "Holy Trinity" hospital and a subordinate, detained for corruption. Almost a half of a million lei were lifted after searches
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the week. 3,000,000 lei, seized by the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency
Synthesis of the week. 3,000,000 lei, seized by the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency03.06.2019 212 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods and accounts worth 3 000 000 lei. Currently, the Agency has 108 procedures for 320 subjects.
2. 14 operational analyses have been developed regarding 46 persons, 33 being in the elaboration process.
3. 12 anticorruption proofing expertise and 9 endorsement letters were sent to their authors, 24 projects being in the process of expertise.
4. During the reference period, NAC has participated in 11 court hearings.
5. 1205 materials were recorded in the NAC`s Chancellery, of which 37 are petitions.
6. 60 calls were received at the National anticorruption line, 7 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
7. 13 persons are detained, arrested under the cases managed by the NAC, 6 - in the Center's isolator and 2 - under house arrest. In total, there are 21 people arrested.
8. 80 integrity records were released.
9. The Anticorruption Education Directorate continued training in the field of health care with the generic "Corruption is seriously damagesto health". It also started the campaign "Integrity policemen - protected citizens", conducted jointly with the General Inspectorate of Police. On May 31, in Briceni, "An anticorruption day in your town" took place. In total, for a week, 25 training sessions were organized for 1,547 audiences. This week, 31 training sessions are planned.
10. A total of 41 criminal cases have been sent for settlement.
11. Escort and Special Intervention Service has been involved in 14 escorts and searches.