Detention in the south of the country. Four persons, detained by GTD South of the NAC and anticorruption prosecutors, in a case of influence peddling.The head of the Council of Europe Office in Moldova expresses its support for the NAC in it`s effort to regain the competence to fight big corruption
Synthesis of the week10.06.2019 733 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) has seized goods and accounts amounting to 2 500 000 lei.
2. 11 operational and one strategic analyses have been delivered, another 25 being in the process of elaboration.
3. The Legislation Directorate sent 8 anticorruption proof expertises and 18 opinions to the authors. 22 materials are under review.
4. The Legal Department participated in 9 hearings.
5. There were 890 entries in the Center`s Chancellery, out of which 37 are petitions.
6. 72 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 2 of them being under the competence of the CNA.
7. In prisons, 14 persons are detained, arrested in the files managed by the NAC, 5 - in the Center`s isolator and 1 - at home. In total there are 20 people arrested.
8. There have been released 57 integrity records.
9. The Anticorruption Education Directorate continued training in the field of health protection with the generic name "Corruption is seriously detrimental to health." It also started the campaign "Integrity policemen - protected citizens", conducted jointly with the General Inspectorate of Police. In total, for a week, 26 training sessions were organized for 1,800 audiences. This week, 28 training sessions are planned.
10. A total of 37 criminal cases have been sent for settlement.
11. The escort service and special interventions was involved in 20 escorts and searches.