Two employees of the Environmental Protection Inspectorate, detained by the NAC for a bribe of 60000 leiAn interactive competition for young people who want to test their knowledge in the field of corruption prevention will be organized in dozens of institutions in the countryA young man from Rezina tried to bribe a police officer and escape a fine for driving a car without documents
Synthesis of the week10.06.2019 878 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) has seized goods and accounts amounting to 2 500 000 lei.
2. 11 operational and one strategic analyses have been delivered, another 25 being in the process of elaboration.
3. The Legislation Directorate sent 8 anticorruption proof expertises and 18 opinions to the authors. 22 materials are under review.
4. The Legal Department participated in 9 hearings.
5. There were 890 entries in the Center`s Chancellery, out of which 37 are petitions.
6. 72 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 2 of them being under the competence of the CNA.
7. In prisons, 14 persons are detained, arrested in the files managed by the NAC, 5 - in the Center`s isolator and 1 - at home. In total there are 20 people arrested.
8. There have been released 57 integrity records.
9. The Anticorruption Education Directorate continued training in the field of health protection with the generic name "Corruption is seriously detrimental to health." It also started the campaign "Integrity policemen - protected citizens", conducted jointly with the General Inspectorate of Police. In total, for a week, 26 training sessions were organized for 1,800 audiences. This week, 28 training sessions are planned.
10. A total of 37 criminal cases have been sent for settlement.
11. The escort service and special interventions was involved in 20 escorts and searches.