The NAC and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection have set their priorities for collaboration on the prevention and combating of corruption deeds in the medical system.Synthesis of the week. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million leiNAC and General Inspectorate of Border Police will strengthen their efforts in actions aimed at preventing corruption and identifying border corruption schemes
Synthesis of the week. CARA has seized assets worth 10 million lei30.07.2019 317 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency has seized goods worth 10 million lei based on prosecutors delegations. In the process of work there are 98 delegations of prosecutors regarding 309 subjects on 71 criminal cases
2. NAC sent to the prosecutors, with a proposal to send to court, 7 criminal cases and started 9 criminal cases on corruption deeds.
3. The analytical department conducted 6 operational analyses on criminal cases and a strategic one.
4. The Legislation Department sent to the authors 23 anti-corruption proofing expertise and 11 opinions, with another 16 materials being examined.
5. 930 materials were registered in the Center`s Chancellery, of which 44 are petitions.
6. 69 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Line, eight of them being within the competence of the NAC.
7. 160 cases of integrity were released.
8. The Anticorruption Education Directorate organized the Anti-corruption Summer Camp. This week, four summer camps and four other meetings in central public authorities are planned.
9. 7 persons are arrested in the NAC cases, of which 2 are in isolation, 4 in penitentiaries, and one is under the house arrest.
10. The escort service and special interventions were involved in 24 actions, among which the search, detention and escorting.