The NAC and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection have set their priorities for collaboration on the prevention and combating of corruption deeds in the medical system.Synthesis of the week. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million leiNAC and General Inspectorate of Border Police will strengthen their efforts in actions aimed at preventing corruption and identifying border corruption schemes
Synthesis of the week05.08.2019 257 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency has seized goods worth 2,5 million lei based on prosecutors delegations. In the process of work there are 97 delegations of prosecutors regarding 309 subjects on 71 criminal cases
2. NAC sent to the prosecutors, with a proposal to send to court, 8 criminal cases on corruption deeds.
3. The analytical department conducted 5 operational analyses, another 18 being under examination procedure.
4. The Legislation Department sent to the authors 7 anticorruption proofing expertise and 11 opinions, with another 16 materials being examined.
5. 937 materials were registered in the Center's Chancellery, of which 61 are petitions.
6. 75 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Line, two of them being within the competence of the NAC.
7. 148 cases of integrity were released.
8. The anticorruption education directorate organized 4 trainings for 200 officers of the General Inspectorate of Carabiners of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Brigade 3 Cahul motorized infantry of the Ministry of Defense. At the same time, they held 4 information sessions in the summer camps for children. This week, the NAC officers will continue their meetings within the Campaign "Corruption for the Meaning of Children".
9. 6 persons are arrested in the NAC cases, of which 2 are in isolation, 4 in penitentiaries, and one is under the house arrest.