Delegation of the Czech Security Forces on their first visit at the NAC. Coming for an exchange of experience, the Czech officers were impressed by the intervention officers and the conditions of detentionA head of the General Inspectorate of Riflemen, his father and an attorney, detained by the NAC and AP in an influence peddling case.
Synthesis of the week05.08.2019 467 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency has seized goods worth 2,5 million lei based on prosecutors delegations. In the process of work there are 97 delegations of prosecutors regarding 309 subjects on 71 criminal cases
2. NAC sent to the prosecutors, with a proposal to send to court, 8 criminal cases on corruption deeds.
3. The analytical department conducted 5 operational analyses, another 18 being under examination procedure.
4. The Legislation Department sent to the authors 7 anticorruption proofing expertise and 11 opinions, with another 16 materials being examined.
5. 937 materials were registered in the Center's Chancellery, of which 61 are petitions.
6. 75 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Line, two of them being within the competence of the NAC.
7. 148 cases of integrity were released.
8. The anticorruption education directorate organized 4 trainings for 200 officers of the General Inspectorate of Carabiners of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Brigade 3 Cahul motorized infantry of the Ministry of Defense. At the same time, they held 4 information sessions in the summer camps for children. This week, the NAC officers will continue their meetings within the Campaign "Corruption for the Meaning of Children".
9. 6 persons are arrested in the NAC cases, of which 2 are in isolation, 4 in penitentiaries, and one is under the house arrest.