Detention in the south of the country. Four persons, detained by GTD South of the NAC and anticorruption prosecutors, in a case of influence peddling.The head of the Council of Europe Office in Moldova expresses its support for the NAC in it`s effort to regain the competence to fight big corruption
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the week. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million lei
Synthesis of the week. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million lei19.08.2019 382 Views
1. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million lei based on the prosecutors delegations.
2. The NAC has been initiated 4 criminal cases on corruption deeds.
3. The analytical department carried out 5 operational analyses on criminal cases and 1 strategic one.
4. The Legislation Department sent to the authors 16 anticorruption proofing expertise reports and 13 endoresement letters.
5. 1394 materials were registered in the chancellery of the Center, of which 62 are petitions.
6. At the national anticorruption line, 65 calls were received, 5 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
7. The Anticorruption Education Directorate organized 5 anticorruption trainings for 860 children within the campaign "Corruption for the small ones" in the summer camps.
8. 4 persons are arrested under the NAc files, of which 3 are in penitentiaries, and one is under house arrest.