A man complained to the NAC officers that he has been pressured by the police officers to bribe them, after he had been caught drink drivingA man from Sangerei was detained for 72 hours by the NAC. He promised to remove a car with foreign registration numbers from the Customs Service registerA university lecturer, criminally investigated for corruption and influence peddling. The professor is investigated at large
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the week. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million lei
Synthesis of the week. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million lei19.08.2019 551 Views
1. The Criminal Asstes Recovery Agency applied for seizure of assets worth over 1, 2 million lei based on the prosecutors delegations.
2. The NAC has been initiated 4 criminal cases on corruption deeds.
3. The analytical department carried out 5 operational analyses on criminal cases and 1 strategic one.
4. The Legislation Department sent to the authors 16 anticorruption proofing expertise reports and 13 endoresement letters.
5. 1394 materials were registered in the chancellery of the Center, of which 62 are petitions.
6. At the national anticorruption line, 65 calls were received, 5 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
7. The Anticorruption Education Directorate organized 5 anticorruption trainings for 860 children within the campaign "Corruption for the small ones" in the summer camps.
8. 4 persons are arrested under the NAc files, of which 3 are in penitentiaries, and one is under house arrest.