From high school – to the NAC detention center. 23 high school pupils from Costesti had a tour to the National Anticorruption Center.The NAC will be the part of the working group to prevent and combat corruption at the municipal level
NAC Synthesis of the week25.11.2019 599 Views
- Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth more than 1,1 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations.
- Analytical Department carried out 8 operational analyses, 47 are under development.
- Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 12 draft laws and issued 23 opinions.
- 1106 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 37 of them are petitions.
- 54 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 6 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
- 11 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC, this week 13 other trainings for civil servants will be held. Also, the campain „Dacă ai dat, dacă ai luat!" („If you gave, if you took!") continues in the education institutions, organized by the NAC together with the rapper Kapushon, anticorruption volunteers and UNDP.
- 114 integrity records were issued.
- 9 people were arrested in the NAC cases, 4 of them are in penitentiaries, 3 are under home arrest and 2 are in detention center.