Another police officer is being investigated by the NAC for bribery. He allegedly claimed 150 euros from a young man to escape the criminal case
Home / Mass-media / Events / NAC Synthesis of the week: CARA sequestered assets worth more than 4 million lei
NAC Synthesis of the week: CARA sequestered assets worth more than 4 million lei02.12.2019 478 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth more than 4 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations.
2. Analytical Department carried out 11 operational analyses, 60 are under development.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 17 draft laws and issued 18 opinions.
4. 1140 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 37 of them are petitions.
5. 67 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 4 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
6. 25 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC, this week 11 other trainings for civil servants will be held. Also, the campain „Dacă ai dat, dacă ai luat!" („If you gave, if you took!") continues in the education institutions, organized by the NAC together with the rapper Kapushon, anticorruption volunteers and UNDP.
7. 106 integrity records were issued.
8. 7 people were arrested in the NAC cases, 3 of them are in penitentiaries, 2 are under home arrest and 2 are in detention center.