Another police officer is being investigated by the NAC for bribery. He allegedly claimed 150 euros from a young man to escape the criminal case
Home / Mass-media / Events / NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 5 000 000 lei were sequestered by the NAC in one week
NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 5 000 000 lei were sequestered by the NAC in one week30.12.2019 753 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth more than 5 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations, since the beginning of the year the value of the unavailable assets reaches 2.5 billiard lei.
2. Analytical Department carried out 6 operational analyses, 1 strategic, other 52 are under development.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 21 draft laws and issued 12 opinions.
4. 899 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 33 of them are petitions.
5. 51 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 1 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
6. 11 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC, 38 000 civil servants have been trained since the beginning of the year.
7. 56 integrity records were issued.
8. 8 people were arrested in the NAC cases, 6 of them are in penitentiaries, 2 are under home arrest.