Two employees of the Forest Guard from Soroca, detained for influence peddling. They tried to help a driver caught drunk driving escape from criminal prosecution
Home / Mass-media / Events / NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 28,8 million lei were sequestered by the NAC
NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 28,8 million lei were sequestered by the NAC13.01.2020 544 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth around 28,8 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations.
2. Analytical Department carried out 6 operational analyses on criminal cases.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 15 draft laws and issued 14 opinions.
4. 881 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 21 of them are petitions.
5. 78 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 4 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
6. 9 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC, 5 trainings for civil servants will be organized this week.
7. 122 integrity records were issued.
8. 5 people were arrested in the NAC cases, 1 of them is in the penitentiary, 2 are under home arrest and 2 are in the NAC detention Center.