National Agency for Energy Regulation (ANRE) continues the Consumer Information Campaign by promoting anticorruption and integrity standards in the ANRE regulated sectors, initiated in partnership with the National Anticorruption Center (NAC)Sixteen young people presented their own solutions for reducing corruption within a video materials’ contestA lawyer from Nisporeni, detained by the NAC for influence peddling. He allegedly tried to cover up some files, initiated for rape
Home / Mass-media / Events / NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 7,5 million lei were sequestered by the NAC in one week
NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 7,5 million lei were sequestered by the NAC in one week20.01.2020 528 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth around 7,5 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations.
2. Analytical Department carried out 10 operational analyses on criminal cases, other 33 are under development.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 19 draft laws and issued 2 opinions.
4. 990 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 24 of them are petitions.
5. 44 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 4 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
6. 3 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC, 38 000 civil servants have been trained since the beginning of the year.
7. 66 integrity records were issued.
8. 2 people were arrested in the NAC cases.