Two employees of the Environmental Protection Inspectorate, detained by the NAC for a bribe of 60000 leiAn interactive competition for young people who want to test their knowledge in the field of corruption prevention will be organized in dozens of institutions in the countryA young man from Rezina tried to bribe a police officer and escape a fine for driving a car without documents
Home / Mass-media / Events / NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 63 million lei were sequestered by the NAC in one week
NAC Synthesis of the week: Assets worth 63 million lei were sequestered by the NAC in one week27.01.2020 118 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth around 63 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations.
2. Analytical Department carried out 11 operational analyses on criminal cases, other 26 are under development.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 21 draft laws and issued 5 opinions.
4. 1090 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 35 of them are petitions.
5. 57 calls were received at the national anticorruption line, 2 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
6. 7 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC.
7. 69 integrity records were issued.
8. 1 person was arrested.