Two employees of the Environmental Protection Inspectorate, detained by the NAC for a bribe of 60000 leiAn interactive competition for young people who want to test their knowledge in the field of corruption prevention will be organized in dozens of institutions in the countryA young man from Rezina tried to bribe a police officer and escape a fine for driving a car without documents
Home / Mass-media / Events / A new sequester in bank fraud cases. The CARA has preserved assets worth 70 million lei.
A new sequester in bank fraud cases. The CARA has preserved assets worth 70 million lei.10.02.2020 302 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency sequestered assets worth around 70 million lei on the basis of the prosecutors' delegations. The sequester was applied in the cases concerning the bank fraud. Thus, the CARA sequestered lands worth 45,5 million lei, social capitals of 23,5 million leis and 4 vehicles in the total value of over 600 million lei. The agency is running, in total, 79 delegations regarding 200 subjects, criminally investigated for various crimes.
2. Analytical Department carried out 6 operational analyses on criminal cases, other 25 are under development, including 5 strategic analyses.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on the 19 draft laws and issued 9 opinions.
4. 1039 materials were registered in the Chancellery of the Center, 34 of them are petitions.
5. 56 calls were received at the national anticorruption line,2 of them being within the competence of the NAC.
6. 22 activities were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Department of the NAC.
7. 154 integrity records were issued.
8. 4 persons were arrested and put in prisons.