Two employees of the Forest Guard from Soroca, detained for influence peddling. They tried to help a driver caught drunk driving escape from criminal prosecutionA man complained to the NAC officers that he has been pressured by the police officers to bribe them, after he had been caught drink driving
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the week: More than a quarter of a million leis, seized by the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA)
Synthesis of the week: More than a quarter of a million leis, seized by the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA)23.03.2020 915 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) seized assets worth more than 250 000 leis last week.
2. Analytical Department carried out 8 operational analyses on criminal cases and one strategic analysis, other 42 are under development.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on 27 drafts laws.
4. 1116 materials were recorded within the NAC Chancellery, 26 are petitions.
5. 31 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Line.
6. 108 integrity records were issued.
7. Three persons, who are investigated under the NAC cases, are in the penitentiary 13, 3 are under house arrest.