Two employees of the Forest Guard from Soroca, detained for influence peddling. They tried to help a driver caught drunk driving escape from criminal prosecutionA man complained to the NAC officers that he has been pressured by the police officers to bribe them, after he had been caught drink driving
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the week: Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) seized assets worth around 3 million leis
Synthesis of the week: Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) seized assets worth around 3 million leis30.03.2020 1196 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) seized assets worth around 3 million leis last week.
2. Analytical Department carried out 9 operational analyses on criminal cases, other 38 are under development, as well as 5 strategic analyses.
3. Legislation Department conducted anticorruption expertise on 27 drafts laws, 35 materials are under examination.
4. 983 materials were recorded within the NAC Chancellery, 34 are petitions.
5. 51 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Line.
6. 73 integrity records were issued.
7. Three persons, who are investigated under the NAC cases, are in the penitentiary 13, 2 are under house arrest.