Corruption risks have been identified in the field of environmental protection and the use of natural resources
Criminal Assets Recovery Agency of the NAC is offering three vacancies27.07.2020 1896 Views
The National Anticorruption Center is announcing a competition for three vacancies within the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA). They are as follows:
- Chief inspector of the Directorate of Assessment, Administration and Estimation of Seized Assets within the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (1 position);
- Senior investigating officer and senior investigating officer for exceptional cases of the Special Investigations Directorate within the Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (2 positions).
Age up to 40 years, with the exception to those that hold a special degree at the date of employment; higher legal, economic education or in specific field of activity, professional experience: minimum 5 years in the field.
- Knowledge of the legislation in the field;
- Knowledge of special investigative activity;
- Knowledge of positive practices in the field;
- Knowledge of an international language;
- Knowledge of the assessment and product (commodity) expertise;
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet.
Abilities: skills to work with information, planning, organization, decision taking, analysis and synthesis, elaboration of acts, argumentation, presentation, training, motivation, self and team mobilization, problem solving, conflict resolution, effective communication.
Attitudes/behaviors: respect for people, initiative spirit, diplomacy, creativity, flexibility, discipline, responsibility, resistance to efforts and stress, tendency towards sustainable professional development.
The files can be submitted until August 10, 2020. For more details, visit cariere.gov.md.