The NAC: the draft amendments to the law on pharmaceutical activity, the law on roads, but also on the Customs Code underwent anti-corruption expertiseThe CARA: 11 million lei from a bank fraud, the beneficiary of which is Vlad Plahotniuc, ended up the state custodyA colonel of the Ministry of Defense, suspected of helping a young man escape the military service in exchange for 800 euros
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the NAC: assets worth about 6.3 million lei, seized by the NAC in a week
Synthesis of the NAC: assets worth about 6.3 million lei, seized by the NAC in a week28.06.2021 129 Views
· Criminal Assets Recovery Agency (CARA) seized assets worth about 6,3 million lei, based on prosecutors’ delegations last week. These include agricultural lands and building plots, means of transport, rooms and residential and non-residential areas. The frozen means of transport are a Toyota Camry (year of manufacture 2018 - 514 387 lei), a Jeep Grand Cherokee (2002 - 161 295 lei) and a Mercedes E220 (2011 - 297 884 lei).
· The Analytical Directorate made 6 operational analysis on criminal cases, other 38 being under elaboration.
· The Legislation Directorate conducted anti-corruption expertise on 6 draft laws and issued 4 opinions.
· 1284 materials were registered by the Chancellery of the Center.
· 41 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Line.
· 11 training activities and information campaigns were carried out by the Anticorruption Education Directorate of the NAC.
· 79 integrity records were issued.