ATTRIBUTIONS of the BOARD of the NATIONAL ANTICORRUPTION CENTER
(art. 10, Law No. 1104-XV of 06.06.2002)
The Board of the NAC exercises collegial governance of the Center.
The Board meets at a quarterly basis at regular meetings, if necessary, at extraordinary meetings, that can be convened at the proposal of its members.
The attributions of the Board are:
· approval of the Regulation on the activity of the Board of the Center, approved by the Legal Committee for Appointments and Immunities and the Profile Commission;
· approval of the strategic development policies of the Center;
· approval of the achievement indicators in the activity of the Center;
· approval of activity plans and periodic assessment of the results of the Centre's activity;
· issuing the opinion on the Activity Report of the Center, that is annexed to the report;
· approval of the Regulation on the activity of the Office for Prevention and Combatting Money Laundering under the Center, approved by the Legal Committee for Appointments and Immunities and the Profile Commission;
· elaborating recommendations on the organization of the Center’s activities;
· exercising other attributions provided by the present law.